Chat with us live
Fire safety for managers working in social housing – 1 day course
- Type Public Training - North
- Venue Hilton Leeds City, Neville St, Leeds LS1 4BX
- Start 27 Nov 2019 10:00
- End 27 Nov 2019 16:00
This full day course is specifically for managers working in the social housing sector.
- Employers’ responsibilities and an overview of Legislation – RRFSO
- The history of fires, how fires occur and some typical housing related examples
- Identifying fire related hazards and assessing the risks
- Typical fire safety measures and what you need to know
- Creating a fire safety culture and ensuring you and your team understand their responsibilities.
This is essential training for all managers responsible for front line operations.
Bob Evans has over 30 years’ experience in the Fire Service and almost 20 years as a fire safety consultant.
The Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) has accredited this course.
This course will also be running in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £275.00 *
2 delegates: £250.00 *
3+: £225.00 *
Members of any HQN network:
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Map and directions:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.