The Strategic Network is an essential resource for everyone involved in social housing policy and strategy. The Network provides comprehensive updates along with advice, in-depth analysis and sound practical guidance.
What do members get?
- A monthly newsletter, which includes the latest briefings, research and important member information.
- A monthly at-a-glance guide to the status of proposed national policies.
- Concise and up-to-date briefings on strategic planning-related issues.
- Access to peer support through our ‘ask the members’ service
- Specialist support via our ‘ask the expert’ service
- Use of our regularly updated self-assessment toolkits, covering subjects such as strategic housing, homelessness, PRS and enabling
- Free best practice workshops, a perfect place to share best practice and build up a strong peer network
- A dedicated online resource for housing strategy best practice, guidance and expert opinion
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge
- Generous discounts on events and public training, plus consultancy and accreditation products.
What topics are covered?
- Housing strategy
- Housing policy and regulation
- The PRS
- Planning, development and regeneration
- Strategic partnerships
- Joint Ventures
- Housing delivery vehicles
- Access to funding
- Creating value and efficiency
- Rural housing
- Temporary accommodation
- Access to housing, allocations and lettings.
Enquire now: Annual network membership’s starting from £500
Please complete the form below and one of the networks team will be in-touch soon.