Chat with us live
Product of the month – November
HQN’s product of the month – a training package designed to help organisations achieve real and lasting improvements.
Team leader intensive – product of the month
Team leaders play a crucial role in organisations. It can be a complex and challenging one. The team leader role requires tact, problem solving and talent management, all delivered in a confident and efficient manner.
We’ve developed a participative workshop which focuses on the task of balancing the relationship between teams and management.
This workshop takes a detailed look at what team leaders require in terms of skills, knowledge and personal abilities to be the best they can be. It also provides an opportunity to explore the ‘obstacles’ which could prevent team leaders performing to their full potential. It will equip delegates with practical tools and techniques they can put into practice immediately.
By attending this course delegates will develop the skills, knowledge and abilities to be a competent team leader. You will:
- Draw up a road map to help you focus on how to be successful in your role
- Become equipped to work out what your opportunities and challenges are as a manager
- Explore how you lead and understand what your leadership style is
- Learn about and understand how to use the concept of situational leadership
- Understand the importance of developing your team.
The workshop will be run over two days.
Who should attend?
New team leaders, people aspiring to be a team leader and experienced team leaders who need a boost.
Click on the images below to find out more and to book.