Chat with us live
Product of the month – March
HQN’s product of the month – a training package designed to help organisations achieve real and lasting improvements.
Communication skills masterclass – product of the month
How good are your communication skills?
Want to learn some new techniques?
This course is a synthesis of the most famous, widely used and evidence-based communication techniques that are available which can be applied in any situation.
- Understand motivational interviewing techniques – open questioning, reflective listening and summarising skills
- Explore NLP and how it can help understand our own and others’ communication style, body language and priority system
- Explore CBT and how to identify and address negative mindsets in ourselves, and others
- Understand what defence mechanisms are, how to spot and address them
- Learn how to use negative and use positive language effectively
- Explore transactional analysis skills, particularly the ‘Parent-adult-child’ model.
Who will benefit from this course?
Everyone at all levels and especially staff who deal with difficult or challenging situations.
Click on the images below to find out more and to book.
You may also be interested in Brick by brick – building and managing reputation.
Chaired by strategic communications expert Helen Reynolds, our Brick by brick events this April will help you build and manage a successful reputation – a reputation that goes way beyond warm words and a switched-on comms team. Click here to find out more.