Chat with us live
How to develop from manager to leader – half-day course
Are you a manager of a team thinking about your next step into a leadership role?
How to develop from manager to leader
Do you want to lead and inspire your current team?
This virtual session will allow you to reflect on what you want to be doing differently to transition well from being a manager to truly leading your team.
What you’ll learn
- How to clarify your vision and purpose as a leader
- What does it mean to “think strategically” – and how do you communicate this effectively to your team?
- The three things that leaders should aim to be (and three things to avoid)
- How to carry out a culture audit – what is your team culture? What do you want to retain and what do you want to change?
- Six strategic anchors that will help you lead well and keep your team motivated.
Who is it for?
Everyone thinking about the next step in their management career and making the shift into leadership.
Everyone wanting to improve the way they lead their team.