Chat with us live
In an ever changing and evolving world, the role of the leader is crucial. Who else will inspire, motivate and engage employees to perform? The importance of leaders being properly equipped for their task has never been clearer.
This course will
- Help delegates to understand the styles they normally adopt as leaders and the impact this has on individuals and teams they work with.
- Cover some of the main approaches to leadership and set these in an organisational context
- Look at how and why leadership styles can be flexed and developed.
Delegates will learn
- To understand their individual and collective leadership styles more
- How to place their leadership styles within a wider theoretical and organisational context
- Experience the effect of prevailing leadership styles on a team
- To identify ways in which they could flex their leadership style.
- Reviewing our leadership styles (some pre-work required)
- Evolution of leadership theory and examination of relevant theories to our workplaces
- Leadership vs Management
- The effects our leadership styles have on individuals and teams we work with
- Developing and flexing your leadership style.
Who should attend
Aspiring leaders or anyone in their first leadership position. Equally, anyone who is experienced in leadership but has not received any formal development in it.