Chat with us live
Find the keys to business transformation success with HQN
Whether you’re just getting started on your business transformation journey or getting lost en route and need pointing in the right direction, HQN’s expert team is here to help.
Keys to success info
- You’ll be working with experts in business transformation with a track record in successful culture change and technology delivery
- You’ll have access to housing expertise as well as ideas from outside the sector looking at future business and technology trends
- Using our unique Keys to Success model you’ll quickly unlock the potential of your business transformation programme.
What do we offer?
We will be your trusted partner providing independent support and challenge. We can:
- Review where you are and give you bespoke, tailored advice as well as support all aspects of your transformation process
- Work with you on your approach and your readiness for change and delivery
- Evaluate your whole transformation programme or one or two specific areas, including your technology plans, in a structured way
- Provide additional, specialist hands on support for your digital transformation.
What outcomes can you expect?
- Confidence to start your business transformation or strengthen your ongoing business transformation programme
- The tools and knowledge to make your transformation journey a success
- Clarity about your areas of strength and any gaps that are key to unlocking the potential of your business transformation programme:
- How to avoid the common pitfalls
- How to secure the best possible outcomes for your organisation, colleagues and customers
- More buy-in from your organisation to your change programme.
Keys to success biogs
About HQN’s team of business transformation experts
Sam is passionate about developing talent, transforming teams and delivering successful business outcomes that make a real difference. She has a wealth of technology experience gained in the private, public and charitable sectors and a track record in successfully leading large teams and large-scale changes. Sam is an accredited coach and SFIA (Skills for the Information Age) consultant. She runs her own digital and management consultancy, is a non-executive on the Board of Great Places Housing Group and was previously Director of Business Transformation at New Charter Group.
Rob has spent over 25 years in some of the most customer-centric businesses in the world. Having served as UK Finance Director at ASDA/Wal-Mart and Amazon UK, he was most recently Vice President for Amazon’s Consumer Goods portfolio. Rob is now pursuing a cross-sector portfolio career including non-executive and digital advisory roles, across a diverse range of organisations. He is keen to pass on his private sector business expertise to the housing sector.
Mike is a Chartered Building Surveyor and has over 25 years’ experience of working in property and asset management in the housing sector. He works with clients and partners to deliver innovative asset management solutions to the sector. Mike has held a number of non-executive roles. as well as a succession of managerial and executive positions most recently Assistant Director of Asset Management at Knightstone.