Chat with us live
Welcome to the members-only forum
The forum is a great place to interact with other members; you could discuss current news, ask member questions or share best practice. To get started simply reply to an existing discussion or start your own.
Housing Quality Network forum
Fixed term tenancy review
||Jill Field||02 Jul 2019 16:12|
||Dylan Appleton-Owen||27 Jun 2019 14:39||1||Posted on behalf of HQN 27/06/2019|
||Helen Carty||08 May 2019 16:32||6||Nazmul Ahmed 27/06/2019|
||HS&W @ South Lakes Housing||05 Feb 2019 10:34||1||Suzy Histon 11/02/2019|
What's the one thing you would do if you were housing minister for 15 minutes?
||The Housing Quality Network||19 Jul 2018 10:23|
Housing Quality Network weekly member briefing discussion
||The Housing Quality Network||08 Feb 2018 09:17|
The future of social housing regulation
||The Housing Quality Network||25 Jan 2018 09:59|
||Craig Oakley||31 Oct 2017 11:32|
Complaints handling for sheltered housing and care homes
||Sussex Housing and Care||08 Sep 2017 14:13|
||Jon Land||10 Aug 2017 10:00|
||HQN||30 Jun 2017 14:35|
The forum will be moderated by the HQN team and our associates will be on hand to respond to technical queries/requests for information.
To keep the discussion as valuable as possible, we ask that users review and adhere to the following rules and standards. Postings that do not adhere to this Code of Conduct will be removed.
- Any message posted to the Forums must be related to the article under which it is posted
- Do not post profanity, harassing or libelous messages, or copyrighted content
- Do not use the Forums for the promotion of any business, product or service
- Avoid religious or political issues. Do not post, distribute or disseminate views or materials that espouse political views or solicit for political candidates
- HQN assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of information in any materials posted by users on the Forums, nor does it endorse any posted opinions or recommendations, and will be held harmless for information posted by participants
- If you have a specific question about HQN's products or services, please contact us directly.