Chat with us live
Best practice groups
Held regularly, our best practice groups present you with a superb opportunity to meet with other members and discuss topical issues. One of the most valued aspects of HQN network membership, access to our best practice groups is FREE to members.
How to identify and engage with the financially vulnerable (in partnership with CACI)
- Type HQN BP Groups (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual best practice group
- Start 01 Dec 2020 10:30
- End 01 Dec 2020 12:00
Customer insight specialists CACI present a timely workshop to help organisations with their rent income strategies over the Christmas period.
This virtual session, which is free to attend for members of any HQN network, will explore attitudes and behaviour around financial issues, such as bill payments and debt, while providing advice on how to engage effectively with financial advice.
Topics to be covered include:
- Who are the ‘new’ financially vulnerable?
- Rents and rent arrears - attitudes and behaviour to paying rent
- Case study: How the ‘Money Advice & Pension Service’ identifies and engages with financially vulnerable groups
- Case study: How one of the major water companies identify and support financially vulnerable customers.
Places are limited to two spaces per organisation. Further bookings will be put on a waiting list for places.
This session is free to all members HQN. To check your entitlement email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 557150 (option 3).
*FREE to all HQN members.
Non-members: £60.00 *
To check your membership entitlement please email email@example.com or call 01904 557150 (option 3).
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.