Chat with us live
The governance and financial viability standard explained – half-day course
This is a practical workshop providing advice and guidance for everyone who wants to understand the practical requirements of the governance and financial viability standard and gain an overview of regulatory expectations.
The governance and financial viability standard explained
The workshop considers all the requirements – the standard itself, the supplementary publications, other codes and the paperwork that’s required. And clearly explains what the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) expects to be in place, what they look at and the tests they apply during an in-depth assessment (IDA).
The areas covered include:
- What the RSH’s standard covers and how the supplementary publications fit
- The detail of each element of the standard and what it means in practice
- Best practice approaches and examples to meet the requirements
- A checklist of what should be in place
- The new NHF Code of Governance and any possible additional requirements.
Who should attend?
Everyone who wants to understand regulatory requirements including governance specialists, risk and finance staff, executives teams, operational managers and staff responsible for policy and compliance.