Suitable for: All What does this mean?
The Covid-19 pandemic has thrown us all, overnight, into a virtual world.
The virtual workplace is likely to be the norm – at least for a while longer. Whilst many of us are happy to be working from home it does have its challenges.
Virtual working is not as simple as changing your office location. Digital tools give us connectivity and access to information but we also need to adapt the way we work – our communications, our interpersonal skills and our time management – to help us be productive and effective in the virtual world.
This half day workshop is everyone who wants to improve how they work in the virtual world, to:
- Communicate more effectively on a virtual platform
- Increase their understanding of the differences between face to face and virtual communication
- Improve their productivity and effectiveness – with customers, staff or colleagues
- Better support customers, tenants and residents online.
What the session will cover:
- Enhanced soft skills – what are they are why use them?
- Communicating in a virtual environment – what works and what doesn’t
- Self-motivation – how that impacts on good relationships and why it is important for virtual working
- Flexibility and time management in a virtual workspace, how to make your approach work.
Jo Carr works as an independent leadership and management coach, trainer and consultant in the health, social care and social housing sectors. Before 2013, Jo spent 25 years in management roles in social housing and the voluntary sector.
Jo is a lifelong learning qualified trainer, and an ILM qualified management and mentoring coach, and she also has a flair for bringing her learning and perspective from her background to help her clients find solutions for their pressure points.
Jo uses a flexible and eclectic mix of products and models in her work, from NLP to Situational leadership – with the focus on the client audience developing their ability through increased confidence and capacity. She is also an accredited Belbin team roles facilitator. Jo is a very skilled communicator, with an intuitive approach to working with her audience – and this is borne out in her range of delivery methods as a coach and trainer.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.