Suitable for: I What does this mean?
Why should you care about employee wellbeing? And even if you do, how do you actually do something about it? Let us help you to figure it out.
This course will:
- Help you to understand the business case for investing in employee wellbeing
- Show you how to engage all stakeholders in designing an appropriate wellbeing programme that engages employees and improves their overall health
- Provide you with practical tools and tips for managing your own health and wellbeing and get the right work/life balance.
Delegates will learn to:
- Make the business case for employee wellbeing
- Engage stakeholders in programme design
- Understand the strengths and areas for development in their own health and wellbeing
- Examine the role of nutrition in creating energy and health in the workplace and for individuals
- Examine their work/life balance and take steps to further improve it.
- The role of employee wellbeing in: employer brand; employee engagement; performance and talent management
- Understanding the business case for employee wellbeing – case studies
- Defining the different stakeholders and their needs
- Building a wellbeing programme – what are your options, and which ones have a track record of success and why?
- The role of organisational culture in ensuring success
- Your own health and wellbeing – how well do you understand it? And what can you do about it? Practical tips from a personal trainer
- The role of nutrition in energy management
- Work/life balance – is it a myth? How can you get even better at managing it?
Who should attend
HR / OD / L&D professionals, communications professionals, anyone with line management responsibility, senior leaders.
Gary Cookson has held several senior HR roles in various sectors, including 12 years in housing. He has delivered CIPD, ILM and CIH programmes for many years. He speaks regularly at conferences about leadership and HR, and is active on social media. He also carries out training on a range of topics for HQN.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.