Suitable for: I What does this mean?
What makes a workplace truly amazing? What recognition can you get from being an amazing place to work?
This course will:
- Help you to understand the different components of a truly amazing workplace – making work fun through a great culture:
- From reward and recognition
- To employee engagement and talent management
- To learning and development and inspiring leaders
- To a focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- To social activities and above all
- Look at the recognition available for being an amazing workplace – how to enter and succeed in getting things like Best Companies, Great Place to Work and Investors in People accreditation.
Delegates will learn to:
- Identify the different components of an amazing workplace and which of them contribute to potential external recognition
- Action plan – how to further improve their workplace based on practical, easily applicable tips and tools that could lead to external accreditation.
- What makes an amazing workplace and what are the different components
- Action planning how to further improve the workplace
- What external recognition models are there and the respective pros and cons of each.
Who should attend
HR / OD / L&D professionals, communications professionals, anyone with line management responsibility, senior leaders.
Gary Cookson has held several senior HR roles in various sectors, including 12 years in housing. He has delivered CIPD, ILM and CIH programmes for many years. He speaks regularly at conferences about leadership and HR, and is active on social media. He also carries out training on a range of topics for HQN.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.