This session will launch a new best practice group for the Strategic Network and we invite members to share with us the key challenges facing their communities and to discuss possible strategies to address them. This session will set the agenda for future meetings to ensure they are of maximum benefit to members.
This session will take a round table format with all delegates invited to share their views on the current key strategic challenges facing their organisation and communities. Delegates will also be encouraged to share examples of what has worked well in tackling these challenges and to offer ideas to other delegates.
Any and all strategic challenges will be covered, possible topics include:
- Allocations and lettings
- Development standards
- Supported housing / specialised housing
- Meeting the needs of specific groups: disabled, domestic abuse survivors, care leavers, prison leavers, veterans, etc
- Partnerships with health and social care sector re the above
- Low-cost home ownership
- Securing funding/investment.
As always, the session will be facilitated by Emma Lindley, and take place via zoom.
Why come to the best practice group?
- Great to find out what others are doing
- Good honest and open discussions
- Sharing best practice and ideas with others in similar roles
- Acts as a sense-check about what people are doing or thinking of doing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Please note that places are limited to two per organisation.
Price and booking
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.