Suitable for: All What does this mean?
Learn how organisations can use social media to deliver services, engage with customers and employees, and use social media to enhance the effectiveness of what they do.
This course will…
Help you to utilise existing social media to get the best from it whilst managing any associated risks, and help you to get your leaders and others in the organisation embracing and using social media. It will also help you to develop an action plan for launching and improving social media use within your organisation.
Delegates will learn to…
- Understand social media and its potential uses for organisations
- Examine the risks associated with social media and plan how to overcome them
- Understand the impact of social media on organisational brand and plan how to improve this
- Use social media for customer engagement
- Use social media designed for external use to engage employees also
- Design content for social media inside and outside the organisation.
- Understanding social media and its potential uses for organisations
- Examining the risks associated with social media and planning how to overcome them
- The impact of social media on employer and organisational brand and planning how to improve this
- How to use social media for customer and employee engagement
- Designing content for social media inside and outside the organisation.
Who should attend
HR / OD / L&D professionals, communications professionals, customer facing staff, anyone with line management responsibility, senior leaders.
Gary Cookson has held several senior HR roles in various sectors, including 12 years in housing. He has delivered CIPD, ILM and CIH programmes for many years. He speaks regularly at conferences about leadership and HR, and is active on social media. He also carries out training on a range of topics for HQN.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.