Suitable for: All What does this mean?
A quality mix
For decades, the Now Music compilations have kept pop fans up-to-date with the latest hits. It’s time to do the same for income management – the latest proven, practical ideas, examples and great tools.
Topping the charts
The three key questions that keep coming up…
- What are the features of a top-quality income service?
- Who is performing well through the migration to Universal Credit?
- How are they achieving this?
This course answers these questions with a wealth of practical ideas and resources.
All the latest hits
- Ten features of a highly effective income management service
- Ten actions you MUST take for a successful migration to UC
- Planning for success – modelling the impact of welfare reform and using demand analyses to optimise services and resources
- Maximising collection, minimising risk and sustaining tenancies through proactive arrears prevention and recovery
- Measuring effectiveness, managing performance and delivering value for money.
Who should attend?
Everyone involved in income management, arrears recovery and tenancy sustainment at strategic and operational levels.
As we’re looking at the whole tenancy lifecycle, staff in allocations and lettings, supported housing and neighbourhood or generic housing roles.
We particularly welcome residents involved in scrutiny and service improvement.
Designed and led by Tony Newman, these masterclasses mix expert training and consultancy in a conference setting.
Tony Newman is a consultant and project manager with extensive experience in income management. He’s helped many organisations to achieve substantial improvements in collection performance, efficiency as well as customer focus. He is a founder member of the Institute of Public Finance’s National Benchmarking Steering Group for debt management. Tony is the main lead on HQN’s accreditation for income management.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.