Our popular session has been adapted especially for board members, executive teams and governance managers.
We’ll revisit the key proposals in the White Paper and examine some of the key changes in the draft Social Housing (Regulation) Bill, published in March, including:
- The re-booting of consumer regulation
- The new focus on safety
- The return of performance measurement – how will tenant satisfaction measures differ from old style performance indicators?
- Dealing with complaints – a key element of the new regulatory framework
- Tenant engagement – forging a new relationship with service users
- Decent Homes ‘Plus’ – what will the proposed review mean for providers?
- Professionalisation Review.
HQN associate Roger Jarman will take you through everything you need to know and ensure you have the latest, up to date information.
Roger Jarman is a long standing HQN associate. He provides consultancy services; leads training programmes; and writes on housing regulation and other matters. He is the author of HQN’s Social Housing White Paper toolkit and delivers a range of training sessions on the White Paper proposals. He is also a Non Executive Director of two housing organisations. From 1991 until 1999 he was Head of Housing Management at the Housing Corporation and then from 1999 until 2011 he was Head of Housing at the Audit Commission overseeing the 1400 housing inspections undertaken by the Commission during that period. He was a member of the team that produced the Cave Review of social housing regulation in 2007.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.