HQN is teaming up with our friends at the Housing Diversity Network for this session looking at board diversity, as part of our governance series.
We’ve been having conversations about board diversity for years. We know that boards which include a diverse array of individuals who bring their personal and professional experiences to bear cultivate constructive dialogue and make better decisions.
So why are some organisations still stuck? And what can you do to ensure that you attract a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences to enrich your board?
Our expert set of speakers will look at:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in its broadest sense as a driver for improvement
- Regulation and the changing political landscape
- The success of board trainee programmes
- Embracing leading diversity practice to make a real and lasting impact on the development of diversity at board level
- Board composition, succession planning, and the appointment or nomination process
- How the board integrates the variety of perspectives its members bring to facilitate inclusive leadership.
The session will be chaired by Mushtaq Khan, Chief Executive of Housing Diversity Network with the following speakers:
- James Walder, North Star Housing Group
- Luke Baptiste, Board Member, MSV Housing
- Sharron Webster, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Karl George MBE, Partner, RSM UK.
Price and booking
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Sorry, this event has already started and bookings are now disabled
By continuing with this booking you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions
Cancellations and substitutions
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email [email protected]
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.