Chat with us live
Workshop two: Co-design in practice: The role of leadership in co-designing services
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 20 Oct 2021 10:00
- End 20 Oct 2021 12:00
Understand the role of leadership teams and the importance of organisational culture in delivering meaningful co-design at this exclusive workshop.
The Social Housing White Paper saw the government firmly place the onus on landlords to show they are continuously trying to improve how they engage with tenants.
This means co-creation of services has never been more relevant. Done in the right way, co-design can make a positive impact on the services landlords offer to tenants. But it needs measurable action and meaningful tenant engagement.
This can mean taking risks – and being prepared to hand more power back to tenants. That requires strong and empathetic leadership.
What will be covered:
- During this workshop, we’ll explore how leaders can empower their frontline and transformation teams to deliver impactful co-design projects with tenants and overcome challenges around this.
Why should you attend:
- This event for leaders and directors will offer the chance to learn more about what co-design is, what the benefits are, and what it can mean for improving and transforming services.
- Expert on co-design and Director and Partner at leading service design agency Hellon, Andreas Pattichis will lead the session.
- Delegates will also hear from chief executive and leaders with expertise in co-creation on how to embed this thinking across senior management teams.
- Senior executives including CEOs
- Resident engagement teams
- Customer experience and insight teams
- Service design teams
- Business transformation teams.
- Chair: Andreas Pattichis, Designer and Director at Hellon
- Tony Stacey, Chief Executive of South Yorkshire Housing Association
- Kate Wareing CEO, Soha
- Alison Muir, Executive Director Housing Services, St Mungo’s
- Jim Ripley, CEO of Phoenix Community Housing.
To book an individual session follow the below link and complete the booking form. To book both workshops, please click here to complete the booking form.
For individual workshops:
Full price: £119.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £99.00 *
For both workshops
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writin