Chat with us live
Workshop one: Co-design in practice: How to deliver meaningful projects
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 12 Oct 2021 10:00
- End 12 Oct 2021 12:00
Learn how to deliver meaningful co-design projects which engage both residents and senior management teams at this exclusive workshop.
Co-design is a buzz word in the housing sector – but what does it really mean in practice and how can landlords make sure they are going about co-design in the right way?
The Social Housing White Paper saw the government firmly place the onus on landlords to show they are continuously trying to improve how they engage with tenants. This means co-creation of services has never been more relevant.
Done in the right way, co-design can make a positive impact on the services landlords offer to tenants. But it needs measurable action and meaningful tenant engagement, not just lip service. Sometimes it requires organisations to rethink their entire culture.
What will be covered:
Expert on co-design and Director and Partner at leading service design agency Hellon, Andreas Pattichis will lead the session which will explore:
- How to do co-design properly
- What true and genuine tenant engagement looks like
- Learning and case studies showcasing best practice across the sector.
Why should you attend:
This workshop will provide practical advice on co-design for frontline teams who engage with tenants and people working in transformation and senior executives who want to gain a greater understanding of the process and potential business benefits.
- Senior executives including CEOs
- Resident engagement teams
- Customer experience and insight teams
- Service design teams
- Business transformation teams.
- Chair: Andreas Pattichis, Designer and Director at Hellon
- Chris Hewitt, Head of Co-Create, SYHA
- Clare Tostevin, Director of Growth, RBH
- Fayann Simpson OBE, Chair of Resident Services Board at L&Q and resident
To book an individual session follow the below links and complete the booking form. To book both workshops, please click here to complete the booking form.
For individual workshops:
Full price: £119.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £99.00 *
For both workshops
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writin