Chat with us live
Understanding the tenant of the future: Lifestyle choices and payment habits of the under-30s
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 13 May 2021 10:00
- End 13 May 2021 13:00
With the under 30s among the hardest hit financially by the Covid-19 pandemic, what does the future have in store for our younger tenants and how can we be more in tune with their lifestyle choices and payment habits? This virtual event will attempt to provide some answers
The young people of today are the tenants of tomorrow. Planning for their future is essential to our business success and there’s no doubt that the sector needs to do more to really understand and support the younger generation.
- How well do we know and understand them?
- Are we doing enough to engage with the under-30s – what works and why?
- Is our service offer fit for the future? What needs to change?
- What is causing the average 3% higher rent arrears than other age groups? What can housing providers do to reverse the trend?
- Rental schemes that target younger tenants - how successful are they?
- What best practice is there to draw on from across the sector– what works and what to avoid.
This event will furnish you with the vital advice and research your organisation needs to start targeting your services and initiatives at the under 30s.
Make sure the younger generations are a priority for you.
- Richard Bampton, Head of Income at A2Dominion
- More speakers to be announced.
This event is for everyone involved in planning or providing a service to residents including - policy and performance, resident engagement, rent collection and income management, financial inclusion, housing management.
Full price: £150.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £99.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.