Chat with us live
Transforming the customer experience in social housing – a White Paper workshop
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 27 May 2021 10:30
- End 27 May 2021 13:00
With the Social Housing White Paper compelling housing providers to become more customer-centric, we asked award-winning CX agency Hellon to develop an exclusive workshop to help landlords reset the relationship with their residents.
Bringing together elements of their previous HQN workshops on co-design, cultural transformation and customer journey mapping, Hellon’s new workshop will provide fresh and illuminating insights into the positive potential of the White Paper’s recommendations and how housing providers who are committed to genuine change should go about making it happen.
Published last November, the Social Housing White Paper’s key objective is to ensure the resident voice is heard at every level, from the front line to the board room. It aims to increase the accountability and transparency of landlords; measure their performance in key areas and ensure residents live in a safe, warm home and get a first-class service.
From a customer experience and service design perspective, communicate, involve, listen and act are to become key watchwords for all social housing providers.
For this to happen, genuine cultural change will be required in many organisations. On top of exploring new methods of engagement and service design, landlords will be required to measure their performance across a number of key areas and share the results publicly.
So, how do housing providers deliver the changes required to meet the ambitions of the White Paper? And what are the key areas we need to focus on to ensure all the relevant dots are joined up?
During this virtual workshop, Hellon will approach the White Paper from a service design perspective and help delegates to:
- Familiarise themselves with the ‘customer experience’ elements of the White Paper and the Charter for Social Housing Residents
- Learn about the importance (and process) of steering and transforming your organisation’s culture and strategy towards customer-centricity
- Understand the new standards and responsibilities you have as a landlord, directly related to resident experience
- Learn how to engage with your residents effectively and the value it generates
- Educate your employees in the importance of customer service and getting to know residents, regardless of their role
- Learn about the key principles of engagement when engaging with residents, including those with more complex needs
- Learn how to implement a new complaints journey in response to the new Complaints Handling Code
- Learn about the value of measuring customer satisfaction and experience and how to do it effectively.
“Great customer experiences are in our hearts, and our mission is to help you become the best you can be” Hellon
Hellon is the most awarded customer experience design agency in the world, working across many sectors from retail and finance to health and housing. The team comprises a diverse group of experts, united by a common love for CX design and a passion to make things better. It has offices in Helsinki and London and has worked with companies in more than 20 countries.
This workshop is essential for the following:
- Chief executives
- Executive teams
- Customer experience and customer service teams
- Business transformation and innovation teams
- Policy and strategy teams
- Housing management teams
- Resident engagement teams.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.