Chat with us live
The strategic housing conference
- Type HQN Event
- Venue De Vere Holborn Bars, 138-142 Holborn, LONDON, EC1N 2SW
- Start 06 Mar 2018 10:00
- End 06 Mar 2018 16:00
A challenging increase in homelessness, a rising PRS sector and an ageing population are just some of the topics that local authorities are having to consider at the moment. This is in a climate where budgets are still very much limited. As such, The Strategic Network has designed its first local authority conference to bring together councils to discuss what they’re doing and offer them an overview of the wider picture.
Confirmed sessions include:
- Direction of travel - the state of housing in 2018 - Christine Whitehead, Professor Emeritus in Housing Economics, London School of Economics
- The housing market – opportunities and risks – Anthony Breach, Centre for Cities
- Delivering 300,000 new homes per year – is this achievable? – Sarah Platts, Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Manager at Kent County Council
- 'Working in partnership to deliver more homes – the Bristol experience’ – Paul Smith, Cabinet Member for Housing at Bristol City Council
- Rent to buy housing – new ways to meet affordable housing needs – Sue Coulson, Director of Partnerships, Rentplus
- Tackling and reducing homelessness – Vincent Lawal, Housing Solutions Manager, London Borough of Southwark
- The LGA Council housebuilding project – Tim Brown, HQN.
Members of The Strategic Network are entitled to one free place at this event. They will also be receiving a copy of our strategic housing toolkit after the event. Please get in touch to check your entitlement.
Members of The Strategic Network: One free place
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early Bird: £259.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 9 February 2018.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.