Chat with us live
The Strategic Housing Conference 2020
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 02 Apr 2020 10:00
- End 02 Apr 2020 16:00
Following the success of last year’s Strategic Housing conference, we are pleased to announce the date for this year.
The drive to build high quality council housing, the continuing fight to prevent homelessness and the pressures created by our ageing population are just a few of the major challenges faced by local authorities up and down the country.
In a climate where budgets are still very much limited, invention, innovation and collaboration is essential. At this year's Strategic Housing conference, HQN will bring together councils to showcase outstanding housing initiatives, debate the hot topics of the day and share potential solutions to long-standing problems.
We will also bring you up to date with the latest policy developments, including the key announcements from the Budget and the new era of housing regulation.
- Building new council housing
- The new era of housing regulation for local authorities
- Strategic partnerships with housing associations or developers
- Strategies for PRS housing
- Plans for homelessness
- Climate change and the challenges posed by our housing stock
- Meeting the housing needs of older generations
- Ending social injustice in exempt accommodation.
- Alistair McIntosh, Chief Executive, HQN - Chair
- Paul Smith, Cabinet Member for Housing, Bristol City Council
- Paul Gadsby, Cabinet Member for Housing, London Borough of Lambeth
- Joanne Drew , Housing and Regeneration Director, Enfield Council
- Thea Raisbeck, Honorary Research Fellow - Housing and Communities Research Group, University of Birmingham
- Dominic Bradley, CEO, Spring Housing Association
- Scott Dorling, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Emma Lindley, HQN associate
- Tim Brown, HQN associate.
Full price: £299.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £219.00 *
Members of the Strategic Network: One free place per organisation, then £219 + VAT for additional places.
Early bird non members only: £269.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on 28 February 2020.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.