Chat with us live
The housing law review of the year
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 10 Dec 2020 10:30
- End 10 Dec 2020 13:00
Get up to speed with the latest changes to housing legislation, policy and case law with our popular housing law review.
As we head towards the end of a year unlike any other, HQN is teaming up with leading social housing solicitors Birketts LLP to look back on the key housing events of 2020 and look ahead to what’s in store for 2021.
Key topics will include:
- Case law roundup – the six biggest housing cases of 2020
- Tackling ASB – what tools in the legal toolbox have proven successful in 2020 and why?
- A Disrepair/ Fitness for Human Habitation update – tips, traps and best practice
- Brexit, the Human Rights Act and housing law – all change in 2021?
- Jonathan Hulley, Partner, Property, Birketts LLP
- James Humphreys, Associate, Property Litigation, Birketts LLP
- Ian Rattenbury, Legal Executive, Property Disputes Team, Birketts LLP
- Sarah Fish, Birketts LLP.
If you would like to be added to our waiting list please email email@example.com.
Housing Quality Network members: FREE
Members of any other HQN network: £150.00*
Full price: £175.00*
Free place will be taken from your membership allowance
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
In association with:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.