Chat with us live
The Great Escape: how to encourage your workers out of the house
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 25 Aug 2021 14:00
- End 25 Aug 2021 16:00
Everyone is grappling with the practicalities of getting “back to normal” and “living with Covid”. Now ‘freedom day’ has arrived what will our lives look and feel like?
Join David and the team at Burnetts to get answers to your burning questions.
They will cover issues such as:
- Should homeworking continue?
- How should you facilitate the return to part-time office / hybrid working?
- What health and safety concerns need to be addressed
- Mental health issues
- What if colleagues refuse to attend?
- Flexible working
- How to crystallise all this in the contract.
Who should attend?
This workshop is essential for all housing professionals with a responsibility for, or a role in, human resources, people management and health and safety.
- Managers of all areas of housing
- HR Business Partners / HR teams
- Health and safety managers (especially those who manage remote teams)
- Office managers.
About David Gibson:
David Gibson trained as a solicitor and worked in London advising a range of clients from major trade unions to leading media organisations. David relocated to the North East and joined Burnetts as Head of Department in 2021 leading the team in the North West and North East. David has a keen interest in the changing nature of the relationship between work providers and work deliverers and is of the view that the traditional employer-employee relationship is becoming redundant. Consequently he has extensive experience in how companies can organise workforces to ensure remote working and homeworking can work effectively.
David has over the years developed a considerable expertise on other key inter-related areas such as social media and GDPR. This has included rolling out training and support to the sector issues and drafting relevant policies and procedures.
When booking onto this event, you will automatically be booked on the below event FREE of charge:
Full price: £125.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £99.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.