Chat with us live
The future of the UK housing market: understanding the impact of 2020 on housing options and affordability
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 19 Jan 2021 10:30
- End 19 Jan 2021 12:30
How have consumers’ attitudes, behaviours and finances changed as a result of the events of 2020 and what are the implications for their housing choices and the future of the UK housing market?
These are key questions housing providers face when working out their future business plans and development strategies especially when deciding what to build, where to build and who the homes are for.
This virtual workshop, led by customer insight specialists CACI, will explore the following:
- How public attitudes and behaviour have changed as a result of Covid and what this means for the housing market
- Who are most likely to be affected financially through job losses and lower incomes? What does this mean for their housing options?
- What is the outlook for future development plans and tenures such as shared ownership?
- Is the affordable home ownership market over reliant on first-time buyers? What do we know about their incomes, and mortgage availability?
- How are we engaging with different customer groups? Are we getting our communication strategies right?
Who should attend?
This event is essential for business strategy, customer insight, development and sales teams with an interest in the future shape of the UK housing market and the likely impact of Covid-19 on the affordable housing sector.
- Joel Abbey, Client Director, CACI
- Paul Langston, Head of Citizen Services, CACI.
Full price: £150.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £99.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.