Chat with us live
The future of payments 2019
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Manchester
- Start 22 Oct 2019 10:00
- End 22 Oct 2019 16:00
With the rapid pace of change in the UK's banking and finance sectors, it's important to stay on top of the latest payments trends and their implications for both your residents and your own income streams.
At our 2019 Future of Payments events, in association with Visa, we'll be exploring how housing associations, local authorities and other organisations are using new payment methods to improve the customer experience while at the same time making efficiency savings, protecting income and reducing arrears.
Covering everything from digital platforms (including contactless) to cards, cash and direct debits; and the implications of new banking industry initiatives such as request to pay, these one-day events are essential for anyone responsible for how payments are made and received within their organisation.
Our line-up of expert speakers have wide and practical knowledge and will share their experiences, business drivers and the dos and don’ts of putting together new payment programmes.
- The future of payments – the latest technology and what’s coming next
- Request to pay and what it means for the landlord-resident relationship
- Payment gateways – the essentials for housing providers
- Ensuring rent gets paid under Universal Credit – latest approaches
- The changing payment habits of UK households – understanding the millennial mindset
- Improving payment relationships with unbanked and under-served residents.
This event is also being held in London.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early bird non members only: £259.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on Friday 20 September 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
In association with
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.