Chat with us live
The Asset Management Network annual conference 2020 – the shape of things to come
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual conference
- Start 26 Nov 2020 10:30
- End 26 Nov 2020 14:30
With wide-ranging reforms on the way, asset management teams can get up to speed with the big issues, latest ideas and future thinking at this year’s annual conference.
The Social Housing White Paper, the Building Safety Bill and zero-carbon ambitions set out in the Future Homes Standard will lead to significant changes in the way our housing stock is built, managed and regulated in the coming years.
But with Covid-19 disrupting day-to-day operations and landlords facing a rising number of disrepair claims as a result of the Fitness for Human Habitation Act, how can asset teams get ahead of the curve to ensure their strategies are fit to meet future requirements?
For this year’s virtual Asset Management Network annual conference, we will bring you up to speed with the big issues coming your way, assess the key opportunities and challenges and provide possible solutions to some of your ongoing dilemmas – all in the space of three hours.
Combining practical advice with strategic thinking and some future gazing, sessions will include:
- The Social Housing White Paper – what new consumer regulations, KPIs and a refreshed Decent Homes Standard might mean for you and your residents
- The Building Safety Bill – understanding your legal requirements for buildings over 18ft
- The Future Homes Standard – are your development plans on track to meet the government’s zero-carbon ambitions? How does this tie into your wider decarbonisation strategy?
- Leadership in asset management – who is driving the agenda in your organisation and do the board and executive team understand the significance of what’s around the corner?
- How do we put residents front and centre in our asset management strategies? Do we really understand their priorities?
- With Covid-19 lockdown measures here to stay, what does it mean for future repairs? Are we about to see a fresh wave of complaints and disrepair claims?
- How data, intelligence, and digital solutions can be used to our advantage.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chair: Mike Victory-Rowe, HQN associate
- The Regulator of Social Housing
- Jess McCabe, Deputy Editor, Inside Housing
- Thomas Fountain, Head of Asset Management, Clarion
- Neal Ackcral, Chief Property Officer, The Hyde Group
- Rose Bean, Director of Asset Management and Regenerarion, Radian/Abri
- Jesse Meek, Head of Asset and Innovation, Sovereign Housing Association
- Rose Klemperer, Senior Associate – social housing, Pennington Manches Cooper LLP
Please note, this event will take place virtually, via Zoom.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.