Chat with us live
Summer school 2019 gas masterclass
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Birmingham
- Start 06 Aug 2019 10:00
- End 06 Aug 2019 16:00
This one-day masterclass will refresh your skills, knowledge and your approach. It will give you plenty of ideas to action in your workplace – before the winter chill sets in.
- Get up to speed with the latest best practice and the latest technology
- Know your key risks and what you’re doing to mitigate them
- Work effectively with your contractor and/or DLO
- Have a plan of action should things start to go wrong.
Kevin Bentley, HQN Lead associate for gas safety and accreditation, will chair the day sharing his knowledge and experience.
Full line up of speakers to follow.
Who should attend?
- Gas managers
- Health and safety managers
- Void and housing managers
- Operations managers
- Repairs and maintenance operatives and those responsible for procurement and contract management
- Policy, performance and compliance managers.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
Early bird non-members only: £195.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on Friday 5 July 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.