Chat with us live
Strategic Housing Month: Delivering more homes through partnership working
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 19 Apr 2021 10:30
- End 19 Apr 2021 12:30
The government has given local authorities an opportunity to step up their housebuilding activities by making funding available to them through the £12 billion Affordable Homes programme.
The Homes England scheme will allow councils and council-led strategic partnerships to bid for a grant of up to £150 million. But joint ventures and strategic partnerships are relationships built on trust and local authorities need to get a handle on new delivery vehicles and increasingly complex business models. This session will provide an overview of the current housebuilding landscape and help councils and their partners understand the various routes of delivery available to them.
- Chair: Emma Lindley, Housing Strategy Lead Officer, Ashfield District Council and HQN associate
- Keynote speaker: Paul Smith, CEO, Elim Housing Association and former cabinet member for housing, Bristol City Council
- Alastair Pollock, Strategy Co-ordinator, Essex Developers Group and South Essex Housing Group
- Mike Shepherd, Director of New Business and Development, VIVID.
Other sessions for the Strategic workshops will include:
The booking form for this session is below. To book the all workshops please book here.
If you’re joining us let us know using #HQNstrategic on Twitter.
Full month price:
Book all sessions on the Strategic workshops for the reduced price of:
Full price: £550*
Members of any HQN network: £350*
Full price: £100*
Members of any HQN network: £80*
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
**To book onto individual sessions please follow the links in the text on the left and complete the booking form on its page.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.