Chat with us live
Property and repairs management for DLOs
- Type Commercial BP
- Venue Virtual tech showcase
- Start 19 May 2021 14:00
- End 19 May 2021 15:00
In association with MRI.
Technology is being used daily to maintain housing stock and deliver repairs, maintenance, and asset management operations. But with wide ranging and complex requirements and multiple systems in play, seeing the true value-added of technology can be a challenge.
Find out how dedicated repairs and maintenance management software can alleviate that pain and revolutionise how you manage day-to-day operations and long-term strategic planning.
This session explores:
- The repairs and maintenance journey through the eyes of the resident – is your tech enhancing the overall customer experience?
- Efficiency control - increase throughput of operatives to maximise the number of jobs in a day
- Promoting a first-fix ethos across your organisation and how stock control can help.
This session will be of particular interest to people working in IT, repairs and asset management roles.
*Please note that places are limited to two per organisation.
**This session is free to all HQN members. To check your entitlement email email@example.com or call 01904 557150 (option 3).
**FREE to all HQN members.
Non-members: £60.00 *
To check your membership entitlement please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 557150 (option 3).
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
In association with:
Cancellations and substitutions:
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.