Chat with us live
Preparing for the Social Housing White Paper? Let HQN help you peer review your approach
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 13 Oct 2021 10:00
- End 13 Oct 2021 12:00
We all recognise the importance of the Social Housing White Paper for the housing sector. Lots of you have told us you are busy preparing for it and putting together your plans.
You don’t need to do this alone. HQN is here to help.
On the back of our very popular toolkit we are running a series of practical workshops. It’s a great opportunity for organisations to get together to share approaches and best practice under the expert guidance of Roger Jarman, HQN associate and author of the toolkit and Lydia Dlaboha, HQN’s deputy CEO who heads up HQN’s service improvement work.
The first session (held virtually) will be on Wednesday 13 October to consider and explore the way in which organisations are tackling their self-assessments.
After that we’ll facilitate a general discussion and debate to:
- Explore the governance arrangements for this – the frameworks and reporting structures that are being set up
- The who and the how – who is being involved in the self-assessment and the approaches that are being taken
- Best practice and lessons learnt so far:
- What is working well?
- What to avoid and how?
Over the next couple of months we’ll run a session on each chapter working our way through the toolkit covering:
- What are the expectations? What does good look like?
- What needs clarification?
- What are people struggling with? And the solutions
- Top tips...with a write up of lessons learnt.
HQN experts will be on hand to provide valuable guidance and advice.
Delegates will go away with a lots of ideas as well as a detailed workbook to supplement our toolkit.
Numbers will be kept small to make sure everyone gets a chance to take part.
Chatham house rules will apply so you can speak openly and honestly.
Who should attend?
Essential for everyone with responsibility for preparing their organisations for the Social Housing White Paper – residents, staff and board members:
- Service improvement teams
- Health and safety
- Operational teams
- Involved residents and resident engagement specialists.
Full price: £99.00 *
Members of the Housing Quality Network: FREE
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.