Chat with us live
Preparing for Brexit
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre, 25 Aytoun Street, MANCHESTER, M1 3AE
- Start 20 Feb 2019 10:00
- End 20 Feb 2019 16:00
Deal or no deal, the Regulator for Social Housing is telling social landlords that stress-testing and preparing for worst-case Brexit scenarios is ‘vital’.
As the government steps up its contingency planning for leaving the EU – how can you be 100% sure that you have all bases covered?
Behind the hyperbole and whatever your views on the shifting sands of political decisions/indecision, there are tangible risk management and business continuity planning steps needed to prepare for the consequences.
In February, HQN is teaming up with RW Consulting Solutions Limited for a fully immersive 'what if?' event which will throw housing professionals into a post-Brexit world and pose all sorts of challenges to find out if they will sink or swim.
This CPD-accredited event has been designed specifically for those working in the housing sector to help you respond, identify gaps and plan beyond 29 March, regardless of the outcome.
- Supply chain impact
- Business continuity preparations
- Action planning for your organisation
These events will be run by subject matter experts from RW Consulting Solutions who are experienced in assisting organisations in planning for disruption, delivering resilience projects, including strategic training exercises and business continuity management systems, in a variety of public and private sector organisations.
What delegates said about our previous 'what if?' event with RW Consulting:
- Fantastic day, thought provoking, stimulating and makes you think about how you/your organisation would deal with an event like this
- The facilitators were great at ensuring we fully understood the exercise
- The rolling nature of it made it 'real'
Who should attend?
- Health and safety professionals
- Board members
- Chief executives
- Facilities managers
- Asset managers
- Risk and assurance managers
- People with responsibility for:
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Crisis management.
This event will also be running in Birmingham
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
In association with:
Map and directions:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.