Chat with us live
Practical magic – housing technology for today
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG
- Start 24 Jan 2019 10:00
- End 24 Jan 2019 16:30
Had enough of all the 'blue sky thinking' and 'future gazing' at expensive technology that may or may not be of benefit to the housing world in 20 years' time?
Need something that's going to help your colleagues and benefit your organisation today?
Look no further – HQN is delighted to announce a new technology event aimed at providing housing professionals practical solutions that are already on the market.
We'll be taking a hands-on approach to technology that will help specialist teams do their day job while benefiting the wider business.
Covering everything from housing management, income collection and the customer experience to digital engagement, repairs and asset management, the day is about exploring the possibilities of what's already available through live demonstrations, expert recommendations, lively debates and 'huddles' between like-minded people.
There will also be space for 'smart home' technology that's already out there, which is yet to be adopted by the housing sector despite its potential to transform lives.
We promise you won't be bored and will come away with the inspiration and contacts to make your ideas a reality.
Please note, this event builds on the first Practical Magic event in Manchester and will feature a whole new range of sessions and speakers.
Key themes for the day:
- Hear from fellow professionals on what does and doesn't work for their organisations – large and small
- Explore the latest housing technology and digital systems available on the market
- Get recommendations, insight and ideas from sector experts
- Experience live demonstrations
- Exchange ideas with like-minded people.
Practical magic speakers:
- Adrian Moore, Director of IT, BPHA
- Tom Way, Innovation Manager, L&Q
- Jay Saggar, Digital Lead, HACT
Participating tech firms include:
- Amazon Web Services
- Active Housing
- Gospel Technology
- Community Fibre
- Gas Tag
- ISB Global
Who should attend?
- Chief executives
- Executive teams
- IT teams
- Business transformation teams
- Procurement teams
- Strategy teams
- Specialist teams looking for new solutions.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.