Chat with us live
Lettings workshop – what have we learnt from the pandemic?
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 25 Jan 2022 10:00
- End 25 Jan 2022 13:00
Covid-19 has changed our ways of working and how we deliver services. Successful lettings are key to sustaining tenancies, building communities, and reducing void costs and tenancy turnover. It’s critical we get this right.
What will be covered:
Residents expect and deserve an outstanding experience when they move into their new home. Operating costs are increasing so minimising void costs is essential.
Using automation and technology is key to providing a service that’s flexible, dynamic and creates an excellent customer experience. This session will look at how organisations are transforming their offer to enhance services.
Getting things right at the lettings stage can lead to long term satisfaction and sustainability. It is crucial residents get off to a great start in their new home.
Our keynote speaker, Ninesh Muthiah, CEO, Home Connections Lettings LTD, will update on his recent report about the demand for social housing before and after Covid -19.
We will explore:
- Tenancy sign up – the ‘onboarding’ experience
- Use of automation
- Digitalisation of your lettings offer
- Delivering supportive care for new residents
- How income collection and lettings overlaps.
This is essential for those who want to:
- Learn from best practice
- Listen to new ideas and fresh thinking
- Understand what others are doing so you can benchmark services
- Understand great engagement from the start.
What will you take away from the event:
- Enhanced learning
- Best practice
- New ideas and efficiencies technology can provide
- Understanding best practice customer journeys.
- Mark Walker, Director of Customer Accounts and Lettings, Optivo
- Ryan Ward, Head of Lettings, Optivo
- Kim Long, Senior Network Manager, HQN
- Tom Palmer, Director, Digital Strategy, Ocean City Media
- Ninesh Muthiah, Home Connections Lettings LTD
- Kamran Mahmood, CEO, GridizenHome Connections LTD.
- Victoria Shaw, Home Connections LTD.
"Excellent presentations and I have learnt so much!"
"Overall the event has been really enjoyable and encouraging."
"Great speakers with very in depth knowledge of their fields, and I have taken away some very valuable information and tips."
"Great event, virtual event worked well."
This event is highly recommended for members of the following networks. Not a member? Click the below links to find out more:
The Housing Quality Network | The Innovation and Technology Network | The Leasehold Network | The Residents Network | The Strategic Network | The Housing Management Network | The Rent Income Excellence Network | The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Network.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.