Chat with us live
Pitch perfect - strategies for selling shared ownership
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre, 25 Aytoun Street, MANCHESTER, M1 3AE
- Start 21 Feb 2019 10:00
- End 21 Feb 2019 16:00
It’s backed by government. It makes homeownership more affordable and accessible. It seems a sensible option to outright ownership.
So, why isn’t it more popular? Public perception of shared ownership is mixed and fewer still understand its benefits.
Affordable housing providers have done their best to make it a mainstream tenure but it's not been enough. There are lots of issues to address - complex rules of eligibility, the use of jargon, and concerns over the design and build quality of some shared ownership properties.
But with the government reinforcing its commitment to shared ownership in the Green Paper and many more homes in the pipeline, there is still time to get the message right and build a national brand that the sector can get behind. How can shared ownership become the “go to tenure”?
At our one-day masterclasses you will hear from experts and get an opportunity to debate the key issues.
Chaired by HQN's shared ownership experts Helen Muir (Manchester) and Jackie Dickins (London), we’ll guide you through the customer journey, from brand awareness and understanding the product to the sales process and ensuring you meet their expectations further down the line.
Regardless of the individual strategies there are common problems that everyone trying to sell shared ownership encounter. We'll attempt to help you solve them.
- Building the brand - why a consistent national message is essential
- Understanding the market - who is shared ownership for?
- Demystifying shared ownership - why language is so important
- Getting campaigns right - raising awareness and selling the benefits
- The customer experience – creating that “wow” factor:
- From seeing your advert to moving in
- The ongoing relationship – setting up a seamless management processes - re-sales of the part equity, stair casing
- Putting things right - the common pitfalls that impact on customer satisfaction and the solutions.
This seminar is essential for the following:
- Executive teams
- Shared ownership and home ownership teams
- Marketing and communications
- Leasehold management.
SOLD OUT. To join our waiting list email email@example.com
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Map and directions:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.