Chat with us live
Multi-channel customer experience and the future of contact centres
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 21 Jan 2021 10:30
- End 21 Jan 2021 13:30
In this multi-channel, customer-centric world, contact centres play an increasingly important role.
The Covid-19 pandemic, the shift to digital, heightened customer expectations, and a desire to rebalance the landlord-resident relationship are changing the way we interact and deliver services. And contact centres have an increasingly vital role to play.
Housing providers are spending millions to upgrade their contact centres and make them fit for purpose in an age where customers expect a high-quality seamless experience over many different channels.
But new technology is only part of the solution. Human interactions remain an essential part of the customer experience – never more so than during lockdown – and contact centre teams play a central role in that relationship.
For this virtual conference, HQN will be bringing together some of the leading experts on customer experience and contact centre trends to explore how the world is changing, what needs to be done and the solutions available to stay ahead of the game.
We will also hear how housing providers are already responding to the challenge.
- Future contact centre trends – what you need to know
- The landlord-resident relationship and the vital role of contact centres
- Getting your contact centre culture and technology right
- Delivering a seamless multi-channel customer experience
- Integrating AI into the customer experience – what you need to know
- Putting data at the heart of the contact centre
- What new compliance standards mean for customer interactions.
- Jo Causon, Chief Executive, The Institute of Customer Service
- Richard McCrossan, Strategic Business Director, Genesys
This event is essential for:
- Chief executives
- Directors of operations/customer service/housing services
- Heads of customer service/IT
- Customer service and contact centre teams
- Business transformation teams
- Digital teams
- IT teams.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.