Chat with us live
Comms Fest: Masterclass: will 2021 be the year that video kills the press release?
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 25 Feb 2021 10:00
- End 25 Feb 2021 11:00
No other area of comms has developed faster in recent years than video production. Video on mobile for social is an essential part of the in-house toolkit, and as we move to more remote working it will play a bigger role in internal comms.
In this session we’ll dive into the latest trends of video production and offer up some practical tips for creating video on a budget.
- Ben Horrigan – digital video producer and founder of Studio 91 Media.
About Comms Fest 2021
Communications has never been so necessary!
Everyone has an opinion on how messages should – or shouldn’t – be put across.
But those of us who have steered our organisations to speak with clarity, empathy and timeliness throughout the Covid-19 pandemic will have enhanced the reputation of our brands and built a new, deeper relationship with our audiences.
It’s been a tough year and we know you’re probably feeling exhausted.
Comms Fest 2021 is a chance for you to get off the treadmill for a few hours each week and recharge your batteries.
Throughout the month we’ll be hosting sessions that give you a chance to reflect, to learn and to refresh including:
- A series of masterclasses to explore the latest best practice in key areas of comms
- Presentations, panel debates and expert analysis on the future of our industry from those inside and outside of the sector
- A chance for people from different organisations to meet up and share their comms challenges over a brew and a cake.
So come and join us, connect with friends, and get set for the year ahead. You’ve earned it!
Further sessions in the CommsFest2021 month will include:
The booking form for this session is below. To book the whole month please book here.
Full month price:
Book all sessions on the CommsFest for the reduced price of £550*
Full price: £100*
Members of any HQN network: £80*
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
**To book onto individual sessions please follow the links in the text on the left and complete the booking form on its page.
In association with:
Full month programme:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.