Chat with us live
Leasehold Summit 2020: The essential components of leasehold management
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual conference
- Start 30 Jun 2020 10:00
- End 30 Jun 2020 13:30
Coronavirus and lockdown have impacted on productivity, resourcing and income. When the time comes to return to 'business as usual' leasehold teams will need to fit all the pieces back together. Get all the essential components of leasehold management that have gone out of sync, back into place.
At this year's Leasehold Summit, we're focusing on these essential components. We're looking at service charges, operations planning, repairs, and fire safety.
And because legislative changes always roll on despite whatever else is going on, we're also looking at the latest on leasehold reform, and the latest 'need to know' on lease legislation.
So plug in, log in, and listen in, to all of these short, sharp, essential sessions:
- Meet the 'new norm'. Same as the old norm?
Service charges and S20
- Getting back on top of service charge administration
- "It's S20 but not as we know it, Jim!” – preparation for serving S20.
Reform and legislation
- The first CMA report on leasehold reform – what's in it for leasehold teams?
- Leases and Section 20 – what's new?
Repairs and major works
- Preparing for the changes to fire safety legislation
- Tough times ahead... picking your moment to invoice for major works.
Listen to the keynotes, and join in the workshop debates.
Chaired by John Gargan of the Leasehold Network, we've got some great speakers lined up so far:
- Simon Jones, Assistant Director, The Competition & Markets Authority
- Adrian Shaw, Head of Service Charges, Clarion Group
- Nick Kissen, Senior Legal Adviser, The Leasehold Advisory Service
- Abbie Gregory, Operations Manager, Plumlife
- Jackie Dickins, Leasehold Associate, The Leasehold Network.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.