Chat with us live
Housing technology for today – challenging the status quo
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Birmingham
- Start 16 May 2019 10:00
- End 16 May 2019 16:00
Following on from our popular Practical Magic events in Manchester and London, we are flipping the conversation at our Birmingham event to hear from housing's tech leaders.
The world is bursting with incredible new technology – technology that you could be using TODAY to improve your customer services and deliver a better experience for your residents.
But frustrations remain that housing providers are being held back by cumbersome legacy systems that are no longer fit for purpose, don't work with new technology and leave us struggling to make any sense of our data.
Fear not, however. There are still great things happening out there and you will get to hear from some of those people and organisations who are making great leaps forward with their use of technology.
Covering everything from housing management, income collection and the customer experience to digital engagement, repairs and asset management, the day is about exploring the possibilities of what's already available.
With Amazon and Microsoft among the tech firms coming to Birmingham, you will get the opportunity to talk direct to leading companies, hear from tech leaders, engage in lively debates and network with like-minded people, who are probably in the same boat as you when it comes to the state of their IT systems.
We’re also pleased to announce that the HACT Innovation LaunchPad is among the sessions confirmed.
We promise you won't be bored, and will come away with the inspiration and contacts to make your ideas a reality.
- Kathryn Hall, Director of Digital, Clarion
- Adrian Moore, Director of IT, bpha
- Jay Saggar, Digital Lead, HACT
- Sam Young, HQN Lead associate for digital transformation
- Julie Alexander, Director of Technology and Innovation, Places for People
More to be announced...
- Hear from fellow professionals on what does and doesn't work for their organisations – large and small
- Explore the latest housing technology and digital systems available on the market
- Get recommendations, insight and ideas from sector experts
- Experience live demonstrations
- Exchange ideas with like-minded people.
Delegate fees – multi-buy offer:
One delegate: £209.00 *
Two delegates: £375.00 * (£187.50 each)
Three delegates: £550.00 * (£183.33 each)
Four delegates: £650.00 * (£162.50 each)
Five delegates: £750.00 * (£150.00 each)
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.