Chat with us live
Housing Ombudsman workshop: managing challenging complaints effectively
- Type HQN Event
- Venue thestudio, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, MANCHESTER, M1 1FN
- Start 25 Jan 2018 10:00
- End 25 Jan 2018 14:30
HQN is once again teaming up with the Housing Ombudsman Service for a new series of practical workshops designed to help social landlords handle customer complaints more effectively.
The practical half-day workshops will be delivered by the Housing Ombudsman’s own expert trainers and will focus on the following themes:
- Managing complainants with persistent and challenging behaviours
- Handling anti-social behaviour complaints
- Putting the matter right
- When to award compensation and deciding on the right amount
- Using the learning from complaints to implement positive change.
Each workshop draws on case studies and best practice examples from the Housing Ombudsman's files. There will also be an opportunity to network with peers from other landlords.
Please note that this event is designed for social housing professionals responsible for handling complaints.