Chat with us live
Housing Law: Review of the year – FREE*
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Trowers & Hamlins London office, 3 Bunhill Row, LONDON, EC1Y 8YZ
- Start 12 Dec 2017 10:00
- End 12 Dec 2017 16:00
Get the dates in your diary for HQN’s annual Housing Law: Review of the year
It’s time to book on to our regular annual review. At the end of a very turbulent year for the housing sector, HQN is again teaming up with legal experts Trowers & Hamlins to consider the key political and legislative developments of the past 12 months and look ahead to 2018.
Based on similar lines to our previous workshops they’ll combine practical advice and guidance on the technical aspects of current housing policy with recent case law and legislation affecting registered providers, local authorities and ALMOs.
- Housing litigation update
- Leasehold and service charges update
- Recent governance and HCA regulatory update
- Partnerships between LAs and RPs
- Partnerships between LAs/RPs and Developers
- Health and Safety (post Grenfell)
- Commercialisation by RPs
- Developing for market sale and the PRS.
This is the must attend law event for all housing professionals – take a look at what our 2016 delegates said.
‘So pleased I took advantage of our free places. I went away much better informed’
Jill Kent, Partnership Manager, AmicusHorizon
‘One of the best seminars I have attended all year. Relevant, snappy and enjoyable’
Head of Housing Investment, Central Bedfordshire Council
‘Fantastic all round’
Housing Services Manager, Gateway Housing
*FREE to members of the Housing Quality Network.
This event will also be held in Manchester.
Full price: £209 + VAT
Members of the Housing Quality Network: FREE*
Other network members: £179 + VAT
Early bird: £195 + VAT
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. The number of entitled free places is dependent on the level of membership (one free place for Level A members, two free places for Level B, three free places for Level C). Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends on Friday 17 November 2017.
In association with