Chat with us live
Good data is the first step to zero carbon
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 24 Feb 2021 10:30
- End 24 Feb 2021 12:30
Understanding and improving the data you hold on your housing stock is the first stage of developing a zero-carbon strategy.
Good investment decisions require the right quantity and quality of data plus good analysis. Many housing providers are overwhelmed with data and have little confidence in its quality, how to improve it and how to make practical use of it.
HQN is delighted to be teaming up with Sava who will share their experience and insights working with housing providers and will provide useful guidance on how to get to grips with your energy data, plus give an insight into significant changes coming in 2021 on how we measure and calculate energy efficiency in homes.
Three presenters from the Sava team will cover:
Developing a strategy
- Current regulatory drivers
- Creating an investment trajectory
- Funding opportunities available to housing providers.
- Establishing your current performance
- Maximising the value from EPCs
- How automated software tools can help.
Future changes in 2021
- An introduction to SAP 10
- How carbon factors will make a radical impact
- What these changes might mean for your housing stock.
For over 25 years Sava has been providing energy analysis software and consultancy support to over 200 housing providers, who between them manage nearly 3 million assets. Previously called National Energy Services, Sava introduced the UK’s first energy rating scheme in the mid-1980s and was instrumental in developing the current regime of SAP and EPCs. Sava partners with all the major asset management system providers (such as Civia, Orchard and Aaeron) to ensure an integrated solution where data provenance is maintained.
Full price: £200.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £175.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.