Chat with us live
Getting back to basics – The Housing Management Network annual conference 2019
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 21 Nov 2019 10:00
- End 21 Nov 2019 16:00
Putting tenants at the heart of housing management
The Social Housing Green Paper put listening to tenants back at the top of the housing management agenda.
Whatever government action plan is published this autumn, the sector is united in feeling there is still much work to be done to build real trust with tenants.
This annual conference on housing management will explore the changing nature of the relationship between landlord and tenant.
The event will include debate around how to deliver excellent customer service to each and every tenant and the need for a culture change that builds trust to help achieve this.
While many providers talk about tenant voice, do tenants themselves feel we are going far enough? Is real tenant engagement delivered on the ground and do housing associations need to get back to basics to get this right?
We’ll hear the views of tenants and well as leaders in housing management and look at examples of great tenant engagement in practice and where the sector needs to go from here.
Key topics include:
- Delivering the services tenants want
- Offering less (not more) to provide a good service
- Changing attitudes
- Making tenant engagement part of your culture
- What is customer service?
- Best practice in areas such as ASB, hoarding and mental health.
- Paul Taylor, Head of Innovation, Bromford Group
- Martyn Lund, Chair, See the Person Campaign
- Victoria Dingle, Tenant, Soha Housing
- Sharon Wallace, Programme Director, ForHousing
- David Cummins, CEO, Warrington Housing Association
- MHCLG (Invited).
More speakers to be announced.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early bird non members only: £259.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on 18 October 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.