Chat with us live
Gas safety and compliance masterclass – your legal responsibilities and best practice
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Hilton London Paddington, 146 Praed Street, LONDON, W2 1EE
- Start 31 Jan 2019 10:30
- End 31 Jan 2019 16:00
Gas safety is now an important corporate responsibility. Failure or compliancy breaches will impact on any local authority or housing association at the highest level.
- Are you up to speed and doing everything to ensure compliance in this important area?
- Are you doing everything to ensure the safety of tenants and other customers?
HQN’s gas safety and compliance masterclass will:
- Provide up to date practical guidance and advice
- Help you get the most out of your services
- Help you plan for the future.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent changes to legislation and its practical impact
- Top legal advice on the tricky subject of forced entry, injunctions and tenancy agreements
- How you can add value and get the most from your services
- Contractors and DLOs – are they up to speed and how are they performing?
- Current best practice in the sector – what it looks like and how to test your services
- New innovations and new ideas – use of business intelligence techniques
- What should you do if things start to go wrong?
- Recovery from regulatory downgrades.
Who should attend?
- Gas servicing and maintenance managers
- Operations managers
- Health and safety managers
- Contract managers
- Estate and housing managers
- Maintenance and other surveyors
- Maintenance and multi-skilled operatives
- All those responsible for procuring, managing and assessing gas safety.
SOLD OUT. To join our waiting list email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is also being held in Manchester.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Map and directions
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.