Chat with us live
Gas safety and compliance masterclass – your legal responsibilities and best practice
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 31 Jan 2019 10:30
- End 31 Jan 2019 16:00
Gas safety is now an important corporate responsibility. Failure or compliancy breaches will impact on any local authority or housing association at the highest level.
- Are you up to speed and doing everything to ensure compliance in this important area?
- Are you doing everything to ensure the safety of tenants and other customers?
HQN’s Gas safety and compliance masterclass will:
- Provide up to date practical guidance and advice
- Help you get the most out of your services
- Help you plan for the future.
Topics covered will include:
- Recent changes to legislation and its practical impact
- Top legal advice on the tricky subject of forced entry, injunctions and tenancy agreements
- How you can add value and get the most from your services
- Contractors and DLOs - are they up to speed and how are they performing?
- Current best practice in the sector – what it looks like and how to test your services
- New innovations and new ideas – use of business intelligence techniques
- What should you do if things start to go wrong?
- Recovery from regulatory downgrades.
Who should attend?
- Gas servicing and maintenance managers
- Operations managers
- Health and safety managers
- Contract managers
- Estate and housing managers
- Maintenance and other surveyors
- Maintenance and multi-skilled operatives
- All those responsible for procuring, managing and assessing gas safety.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.