Chat with us live
Future proofing your asset management strategy – taking a dynamic approach to meeting the challenges ahead
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 30 Jun 2021 10:30
- End 30 Jun 2021 13:00
Does your asset management strategy meet the wider business objectives of your organisation? Is it aligned to the current policy and regulatory agenda? Where are you now, where do you want to be and how do you get there? This workshop will give you the answers you need.
Designing and delivering the right asset management strategy has never been more important to the success of your business.
Your approach to asset management will have a major impact on customer satisfaction, financial planning, the quality and safety of your homes, social and community objectives and your relationship with key stakeholders.
And now, more than ever you need to have one eye on the future with Decent Homes 2 on the horizon along with ambitious targets for EPC C by 2030 and net zero carbon by 2050.
Why should you attend:
HQN's virtual asset management strategy event will:
- Provide you with the opportunity to check the 'what and why' of your current approach
- Understand how your strategy fits into the wider business plan
- Help you to make the best use of capital resources available within your organisation
- Unlock the value of your assets to deliver long term sustainable homes and neighbourhoods.
What will you take away from the event:
Delegates will receive a copy of HQN's latest Strategic Asset Management toolkit which will be put to practical use on the day.
This event and its accompanying toolkit will help you address the fundamental questions:
- Where are you now, where do you want to be and how will you get there?
- What are the key components of strategic asset management and why is it so important to your business?
- What is an asset management self-assessment and position statement?
- What are the potential barriers to successful delivery and how do you get around them?
- Mike Victory-Rowe, HQN associate
- Steve Ellard, Strategic Asset Manager, Beyond Housing
- Shaynesia Byfield MSc, Project Manager, Asset Management, Homes for Haringey.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors
- Asset and Property Directors
- Asset and Property Heads / Assistant Directors
- Asset and Property Management teams
- Business Intelligence teams
- Finance teams.
About our speakers:
Mike Victory-Rowe has over 25 years’ experience of working in property and asset management in the housing sector. He works with a range of clients and partners to deliver innovative asset management solutions to the sector and has advised housing associations and charities on strategic asset management and investment, active asset management solutions, business intelligence and performance, property option appraisals and disposals and health and safety compliance. He is a chartered building surveyor.
As well as a succession of managerial and executive roles (most recently Assistant Director of Asset Management at Knightstone). Mike has held a number of non-executive roles. He is currently an Executive Committee member of the St Andrews Bristol 64th Scout group. 3
Steve Ellard is Strategic Asset Manager at Beyond Housing and has over ten years’ experience in Asset Management. He was awarded the NHF & 24 Housing Young Leader of the Year award in 2016 and spent the hardest twelve months of his career following this as Leader of Innovation at legacy organisation, Yorkshire Coast Homes.
Steve’s passions include the link between technology and asset management and has recently developed Beyond Housing’s Strategic Asset Management Plan.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
If you are unable to attend an event or public training course, please let us know in writing (email is fine) at least 48 hours before. Please email email@example.com
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of £60 plus VAT will be chargeable.
If you are using a package place to attend and do not inform us within the agreed time frame, then a place will be taken to cover your non-attendance.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.