Chat with us live
Estate services national conference
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Holiday Inn London Regent's Park, Carburton Street, LONDON, W1W 5EE
- Start 25 Sep 2019 10:00
- End 25 Sep 2019 16:00
In her speech at the CIH Conference, Theresa May committed to homes, “people want to live in and be proud to live in” putting a spotlight on estate services.
Communal areas, landscaping, well-maintained, clean and safe open spaces all have a huge impact on neighbourhoods and can immensely improve the quality of life for residents.
This must be a priority for social housing landlords.
Yet all too often estate services teams find it difficult to secure a seat at the top table.
This must change.
This national conference will bring together everyone involved in estate services and management, from across the country, for the first time.
It is the opportunity to network and share best practice, to raise the profile and identify ways of exerting greater influence on services and improve the quality of estates and communal spaces for our residents.
The event will cover key topics such as:
- Raising standards and influencing future services and new development
- Procurement and contract management – internal vs outsourcing
- Making estate services a career choice – investing in a mobile workforce, recruitment and retention, capacity building, seasonal employment
- The zero carbon agenda
- Thorny issues such as fly tipping.
- Saleh Mirza, Head of Environmental Services, A2 Dominion (Chair)
- Brendan Sarsfield, CEO, Peabody
- Laura Branthwaite, Estates Contract Manager, Guinness Partnership
- Steve Thomson, Operations Director, Garden Organic
- Mark Chadwick, Director of Business Services, and Andrew Gray, Member Relationship Manager, Fusion21
- Mathew Frith, Director of Conservation, London Wildlife Trust.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early bird non members only: £259.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on Friday 23 August 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Map and directions
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.