Chat with us live
Estate Services Club meeting
- Type HQN Event
- Venue The Guinness Partnership, Bower House, 1 Stable Street, OLDHAM, OL9 7LH
- Start 27 Sep 2018 11:00
- End 27 Sep 2018 13:00
Members of HQN’s Housing Management Network and Asset Management Network are being given exclusive access to the newly established Estates Services Club.
The Club will provide a forum to address some of the major challenges facing estates services teams across the country, and give landlords the opportunity to share best practice and even collaborate on the procurement of services.
The group will be open to all members working in either estate management, or to procurement teams purchasing resources in this area, and will cover a wide range of topics including:
- The impact of changing property portfolios and customer demographics on estates services
- Creating best practice in PRS and shared ownership
- Ensuring that estate management has a more powerful voice within organisations
- How to work better with contractors
- The potential to work with new contractors as customer expectations shift
- Working with managing agents
- Collaboration on procurement.
These issues are set to be addressed further at a series of regional meetings to be planned for later in the year, with a national conference to follow. Members of the Housing Management Network and Asset Management Network can book on using the form below.
This event is free to members of the Housing Management Network and the Asset Management Network. To check your entitlement, or to find out more about these networks, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 557150.