Chat with us live
Estate Services Club
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Jigsaw Homes, Cavendish 249, Cavendish Street, ASHTON UNDER LYME, OL6 7AT
- Start 04 Feb 2019 10:00
- End 04 Feb 2019 12:00
Members of HQN’s Housing Management Network and Asset Management Network are being given exclusive access to the recently established Estates Services Club.
The Club will provide a forum to address some of the major challenges facing estates services teams across the country, and give landlords the opportunity to share best practice and even collaborate on the procurement of services.
The group covers a wide range of topics including:
- The impact of changing property portfolios and customer demographics on estates services
- Creating best practice in PRS and shared ownership
- Ensuring that estate management has a more powerful voice within organisations
- How to work better with contractors
- The potential to work with new contractors as customer expectations shift
- Working with managing agents
- Collaboration on procurement.
Specific topics to be discussed at this group are yet to be confirmed.
Members of the Housing Management Network and Asset Management Network can book on using the form below.
This event is free to members of the Housing Management Network and the Asset Management Network. To check your entitlement, or to find out more about these networks, email email@example.com call us on 01904 557150.
Cancellations and substitutions:
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. Delegates may be substituted at any time.