Chat with us live
Digitising governance and compliance
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 18 Sep 2019 10:00
- End 18 Sep 2019 16:00
The key to delivering 'one version of the truth' lies in digitisation and transparency
Housing organisations are transforming the way they operate to become more digital to meet customer expectations and improve the speed and efficiency in which services are provided.
At the same time, internal systems and processes need to keep pace with organisational change whilst also being responsive to the ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
But all too often business critical functions such as governance, risk and compliance remain out of step, siloed and driven by manual processes.
At a time when the Hackitt Report is calling for a ‘golden thread’ of digital fire and life safety information for all high-rise buildings, there is no longer an option to stand still. New systems are going to be needed that provide up-to-date records for every property at the push of a button.
Not only that, but boards and executive teams are going to need real-time information to make informed and transparent decisions with data and documentation available anytime, anywhere.
At this one-day seminar, we look at how the housing environment is becoming more disruptive and demanding and explore possible solutions to help governance and compliance professionals stay ahead of the game.
You will hear direct from housing providers who have already introduced digital systems for governance and compliance, alongside tech companies helping to provide some of the answers.
- 'One version of the truth' – delivering transparency, real-time information and automation in governance and compliance
- Embedding compliance requirements in front-line digital processes
- Creating a Digital System of Record for every property
- People power – why governance and compliance professionals need to be tech-savvy
- Showcasing new technology – from board portals to compliance dashboards and tracking risks.
- Alistair McIntosh, Chief Executive, HQN – Chair
- Dr Tom Beach, Digital Compliance Research Network and Cardiff University
- Matt Hodges-Long, Co-Founder, TrackMyRisks
- Alan Hewitt, Director, Praxonomy
- Stephen Chadwick, Chief Executive, Shepherd
- Jason Hill, Founder, The Fire Safety Scheme
- Clifford McDowell, CEO, Doorda.
This event is essential for:
- Executive teams
- Heads of governance, compliance and risk
- Finance teams
- IT teams
- Business transformation teams
- Board members
- Teams responsible for key compliance areas including:
- Health and safety
- Asset management
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early bird non members only: £259.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on Friday 16 August 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.